- Doberman Rescue of the Triad
Created to find homes for abandoned, abused and neglected Doberman Pinschers.
- Insurance Companies Policies on Dogs
List compiled by the AKC as a resource for obtaining insurance
- AKC Legislative Alerts
Sign up here to get legislative alerts
- Merck Veterinary Manual
The single most comprehensive electronic reference for animal care and general medical information.Includes over 12,000 indexed topics and 1200 illustrations.
- DPCA Website
Doberman Pinscher Club of America home page
- Albino Dobermans
POLICY OF THE DOBERMAN PINSCHER CLUB OF AMERICA
REGARDING THE ALBINO DOBERMAN
After investigation the Doberman Pinscher Club of America has determined that the albinistic trait in Dobermans is deleterious to the breed and should be considered a disqualifying genetic fault as described in the Doberman Pinscher Club of America’s Standard and the Code of Ethics.
We discourage our breeders from allowing this trait to spread and recommend the following:
Albino specimens, the parents of albinos, and the litter mates of albinos, SHOULD NOT be bred. All of these dogs should be spayed or neutered and given limited or no registration.
This is the link to the Z List. This list contains the name, registration number, and color for every descendant of Rasputin VI and Dynamo Humm registered with the AKC. This list includes registrations to March 2002
- Animal Law
The goals of this Center are:
- To provide a Web Library of legal and policy materials as relates to animals.
- To provide expert explanation of the materials for both the lawyer and the non-lawyer.
- To provide alternative formats for the materials; CD collections, print copies, and e-files.
- To be an education center for this material, offering courses at different levels of education, with and without credit.
- To provide an historical perspective about social and legal attitudes toward animals, and how we got to our present perspective.
- Breeders Education Not just for breeders but great for just plain info. Make sure to see this site. You can submit questions too!